We’ve put together this guide to help you learn about coverages, deductibles and more. And don’t forget that you can always call us with questions at 404 636 4993. We’re here to help — anytime!

Choosing the right coverage

In most states, liability coverage is mandatory, and other coverages, like collision, are optional. If your car is leased or financed, you may be required to buy certain coverage limits. Talk with us to be sure you have the coverage you need.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage pays for damages if your vehicle collides with another vehicle or object. Collision coverage is subject to a deductible, which is the amount that you pay out of pocket before your insurance company covers the rest. You choose your deductible. Typically, the higher your deductible, the less you pay for your policy.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive coverage pays for damage caused by an event other than a car collision, such as fire, theft, Vandalism, hail or flood. Comprehensive also covers damage to your car if you hit an animal, and it covers the cost of a rental if your car is stolen. Like collision, comprehensive includes a deductible amount which is typically the same amount you choose for collision.

Liability Coverage

Bodily injury and property damage liability covers your legal liability for damages caused in an accident. If we cover an accident for which you’re sued, we pay for a lawyer to defend you. You choose your liability limits, and you choose whether those limits are divided or combined. Split limits divide bodily injury liability limits per person and per accident. For example, $100,000/$300,000 mean that we pay up to $100,000 for bodily injury per person in a covered crash and up to $300,000 per crash. For property damage, we pay up to the limit you select per accident. A combined single limit is the total coverage per accident, such as $300,000.

Personal Injury Protection

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is available in certain states and is commonly referred to as “no-fault insurance.” PIP covers your medical bills and often lost wages. PIP usually also covers the cost of personal services that you must pay someone else to do for you as a result of a car accident.

Medical Payments Coverage

Medical Payments coverage covers the cost of reasonable and necessary medical care provided to you as a result of a car accident.

Motorist Coverage

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage pays for damages that you’re legally entitled to recover for your injuries in the event that the person who caused the damage does not have any insurance or does not have enough insurance. Typically, this coverage provides coverage equal to your liability limits.

Rental Reimbursement

If you buy Rental Reimbursement coverage, we’ll cover rental car charges incurred while your vehicle is being repaired after a covered accident. You can buy Rental Reimbursement coverage only if you also buy Collision and Comprehensive coverage.

Roadside Assistance

If you buy Roadside Assistance, it covers the cost of a towing service or other service provider if your car breaks down, gets a flat tire, has a dead battery, runs out of gas, or becomes stuck in the snow or mud. Roadside also covers the cost of an auto locksmith if you’re locked out of your car.



© 2019
3598 Clairmont Rd. Atlanta, GA 30319
Tel. (404) 636-4993 • Fax (404) 920-8665